RETIREMENT - How Much Do You Need?
* People are living longer. According to the 2000 US Census Bureau, the fastest growing age
segment of the US Population are "Centenarians" people age 100 and OVER.
* You could be retired for as many as 40 years...which may be longer than your working career!
How do you figure out much money is enough?
- Create a Budget that shows your family's CURRENT expenses.
- Then, create a Budget based upon the expenses you expect to have in retirement.
- Consider that some expenses drop off, like Mortgage payment. But also consider your
- Don't Guess
- Work with a Professional
- Review Your Plan Annually
Legacy Financial Planning
400 Meridian Centre - Suite 105
Rochester, NY 14618
- Professionally Speaking!
LFP specializes in Retirement Planning
* Call our Office: (585) 241-5250
* Dinner Presentation - "How to Retire in Today's Market" in Elmira NY
* Tuesday, May 8th & Wednesday, May 9th @ 6:30pm
* Tatino's Restaurant - Ithaca Rd - Horseheads, NY
* Post your question on RochesterHomePage.Net - - Professionally Speaking!