Mr. Rooter Corporation is one of the largest and fastest growing full service plumbing and drain cleaning companies in the world. When you need a qualified plumber, contact your local Mr. Rooter plumber. There's never an overtime charge. Our plumbers are clean and professional, and they get it fixed right the first time. There is no extra charge for nights or weekends, and you know the price before we start. Our workmanship and parts are guaranteed. Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing today at 877-766-8305
As winter weather and freezing temperatures move across North America, pipe protection becomes vital. Much of North America is entering the coldest months of the year, and falling temperatures can lead to broken water pipes in the home. The American Water Works Association (AWWA) issued a series of important tips to help residents across the country protect their pipes and property
These steps include:
· Disconnect and drain outdoor hoses.
· Insulate pipes or faucets in unheated areas of the house.
· Consider installing "heat tape" or "heat cable."
· Seal off outside access doors and cracks to keep the cold out.
· Locate your master shutoff so you know where it is if you do have a pipe break.
· Check with your local water company for more advice on preventing breaks and thawing pipes.
195 Dewey Ave.