"I need to know if they are going to allow us to get out of the lease because of this problem because I need to get out of here," said Adams.
It all started on Friday. Residents were told Legionnaires' disease bacteria was found in the apartment's water system. The first case happened back in May but it wasn't until the second case that residents were notified.
"I don't see why we have to wait to see an outbreak to say okay we will let them know. I think we are concerned about our health as well as anyone else," said Charles Caldwell.
Since then management has provided bottled water for drinking. It's now okay to bathe and wash dishes, but residents can't shower because inhaling the mist can make you ill.
"I'm a working person. I have to go to work everyday, so I need to bathe and also I don't want to cook with this water," said Adams.
Tanya has been a resident for several years. She is concerned but says the complex is doing everything right.
"They jumped right on the situation immediately. They advised us of what it was, they let us know that there was going to be meetings and that there was going to be a doctor and health department and everything else. They followed all protocol."
Caldwell believes Seneca Towers should pay for all residents to get checked by doctors.
"People like me, my income is real low, so me going to the doctor I have to think about my economics," said Caldwell.
The health department says the water system has been disinfected with chlorine over the weekend, but they will need to do more rounds of testing before hot water is safe to use.
Most common symptoms are flu-like, however, the disease can be fatal for some people.