Did you know...
- Foodlink serves 10 counties in New York State, from the shores of Lake Ontario all the way down to the Pennsylvania border
- 150,000 men, women, and children benefit from Foodlink each year
- 450 agencies receive food and supplies from Foodlink including soup kitchens, shelters, food pantries, senior centers, day cares, and camps.
- Foodlink distributes more than non-perishable item like fresh produce, dairy, and meats- enough to make 12,000 meals a day!
- Last year Foodlink distributed over 13 million pounds of food- the equivalent of 10 million meals.
- 1 in 5 children are in ineed of emergency food assistance.
- Foodlink receives food from the manufacturers, retailers, restaurants, food drives, the federal government, wholesalers, and the national organization Feeding America.