"I honestly could not believe it. I was shocked,” said Brei.
They are called Aquadots, toy beads used for arts and crafts projects. The product is made in China. Tammy had them in her Victor home for a month when she learned of Wednesday’s recall.
"I got very concerned, very, very concerned even more than I did with the lead,” said Brei.
Tammy is concerned because the chemicals used in this toy have the effects of the so-called date rape drug if swallowed. It can induce unconsciousness, seizures, drowsiness, coma and even death.
"I was disgusted. I was disappointed thinking this toy is in my home. Have any of the pieces fallen on the floor?” she asked.
Tammy says she has trouble trying to find toys that aren’t made in China when she goes shopping with her children.
"It was very difficult, I honestly picked up several toys they were interested in and they all say made in China so it's very difficult to find something that's not made in China and of course I'm going to second guess everything that I pick up now,” she said.
For the latest toy recall information log on to www.cpsc.gov