It happened just before noon Sunday at 351 Maple Street. The two-story home was engulfed. It now has water and smoke damage throughout the house. The owner says the upstairs portion is destroyed. But everyone made it out safely.
"Oh my God, because this house has been in the family for, since 1945. I grew up since I was a little kid and my cousin was on her way to the Park Ave. Fest. She stopped by because she heard it on the radio in her car and she was crying a little bit," said Suzanne Gallagher, homeowner.
The cause of the fire is still being determined. The American Red Cross is helping the family with food and shelter.